P. 82 1 b.
1B, C2, A3
P. 82 1 c
- People go to friends houses on Hogmanay day.
- People eat special food on Burns Night day.
- People dance and do athletics on Highland Games day.
P. 83 2 a
Summer — D
Winter — C
Spring — A
Autumn — B
Spring: March, April, May
Summer: June, July, August
Autumn: September, October, November
Winter: December, January, February
My favorite season is spring because it is a very beautiful time.
1. The film starts at 8.30 tonight.
2. I have English lessons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
3. My mother’s birthday is in June.
4. We usually go to my grandparent’ house in spring.
My birthday is in December.
My best friend’s birthday is in October.
I usually get up at 7.30 but on Sunday I gat up at.
I always go for a walk on Saturday.
A dress, B jeans, C shirt, D jumper, E T shirt, F scarf, G trousers, H socks, I top, J jacket, K shoes, L trainers.
- I go shopping once a month.
- I like hoodies.
- Of course, because I like to wear new things.
- My favorite shop is De Facto and Zara.
- I like shopping with my family.
- The man wants to buy black trainers.
- The woman wants to buy a green shirt.
We use «Can I….?» when we want to do something and ask permission for doing it.
Boy: an I use your MP4 player?
Girl: No, sorry, James, you cannot. I am using it.
Girl: Is that magazine good?
Boy: Yes, it is great.
Girl: Can I read it?
Boy: Yes, of course you can! Here you are!
A: I like those trousers in the window.
B: Which ones?
A: The black ones over there, in the corner
A: Can I see the shirt in the window please?
B: Sorry, which one? The green one?
A: No, the red one.